Sabado, Disyembre 31, 2011

what teaching is to me....:)

2011 had been a year full of questions and doubts... I have started to renew my interest in teaching after almost a decade of hibernation... I went back to the academe for several reasons but only one stood out and that is it is in my blood.. I am a restless person by nature.. both in personal and professional relationships...maybe one of my past loves was right in saying.. I was not the settling type... I easily get bored and remained detached from lots of things.. no matter how loquacious I am by nature..I don't easily open up with my emotions not even to my closest friend.!!!..
Teaching gives me a different kind of stimulation not only mentally but more of emotionally.. it makes me more attached with people around me particularly students... it gives me the chance to be  focused not only on what I am teaching but with the real world as it is... With this profession, I know I cannot find enough reasons to let my restless nature sway me to changing career paths...there is an unexplainable gratification which remains to be a puzzle so I have to content myself with the fact that it creates a little permanence in my life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento